Obama Choses’ Deceit Not Truth – Fear Mongering Not Optimism-I Win Not We Win
- The cuts the Republicans are proposing ” are even worse” than “laying off teachers, janitors, security jobs and ship builder jobs” and will result in “hundreds of thousands of jobs lost” that will lead to economic disaster. Never mind the impact of the payroll tax, higher gas prices and my EPA and other job killing regulations have on the economy. Thus I cannot agree with what the Republicans are proposing and am forced to go ahead with the disastrous Sequester cuts. But wait a minute just what cuts are the Republicans proposing? “Senate Republicans along with influential conservative commentators are proposing to provide federal agency heads the flexibility they currently lack to allocate the sequesters cuts at their discretion.”
- The Sequester 85 billion dollar cuts to the 3.803 trillion dollar budget (2.4% of budget) will lead to “economic disaster” but the $716 billions cuts between 2013 and 2022 to the Medicare $523 billion budget (6.6% of the budget) will have no impact on the health care for the elderly.
- I am willing to “compromise” and make a “fair deal” with the Republicans in the Sequester battle it is the Republicans who refuse to “do the right thing”. The Sequester Cuts are all their fault not mine.
- The American people voted for a “balanced approach” that is higher taxes.
- The reason the Republicans won’t compromise with me and raise taxes to stop the Sequester is because they are “in a bad mood” but maybe they’ll be in a better mood when they come back from their break when I start brow beating them even more about disaster from the Sequester cuts that is all their fault not my fault.
- The Republican “don’t spend a lot of time about creating jobs” they only talk about deficit reduction and “cutting spending” I am the only one who cares about creating jobs that is why I am blocking the XL Keystone Pipeline and the trillion dollars in revenue that the government would take in if I stopped blocking access to our vast reserves of oil and natural gas.