HOW MANY AMERICANS WILL DIE BY BEING DENIED ACCESS TO LIFE SAVING HEALTH CARE SERVICES IF OBAMACARE IS NOT REPEALED?
- The Finest Medical Institutions in America, including Sloan Kettering and Cedar Sinai, are excluded from the Obamacare Health Care Plans to keep costs down.
- Access to the finest specialists in America are also excluded from the Obamacare
- No You Can’t Keep Your Drugs Either Under Obamacare
- An Obamacare Death Panel has the power to decide if you live or die based on your economic worth to society
- Obamacare Deductibles are so high many people will decide not to get treatment because they cannot afford to pay for it.
- Majority of people enrolling for Obamacare end up on Medicaid which may lead to the Medicaid going bankrupt leaving millions of people with no Health Care whatsoever.
- $716 billion dollars that was confiscated from Medicare to fund Obamacare will leave millions of elderly people with less access to the Health Care when they need it the most.
- 70% of all physicians in California want nothing to do with Obamacare
In the National Post today I argue that the extreme anti-coal stance of UN officials and green activists harms both people and the environment.
Last week, I discussed how Christiana Figueres, a UN official, tried to misuse a recent UN climate report. In her words, the latest Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change findings demonstrate that "the science is clear."
She insists, …
Guest essay by Dr. Tim Ball
The cover story of the November 25, 2013 Canadian weekly magazine Macleans pictures self-appointed Canadian environmentalist David Suzuki.
The caption reads, “Environmentalism Has Failed”“David Suzuki loses faith in the cause of his lifetime.”
Suzuki doesn’t realize he‘s the cause of the failure as a major player in the group who exploited environmentalism and climate for a political agenda.
I've stayed out of this fracas and watched it all unfold from the sidelines on Twitter the last two days. My entry into it (with this post) was prompted by an unlikely catalyst: Keith Kloor, who I find myself agreeing with on this rare occasion. He writes in The Dirty Art of Character Assassination:
Meanwhile, the poisonous debate has grown worse, with self-appointed soldiers of the warring sides seeing enemies at every turn.
The poor need cheap fossil Fuel – Not pie in the sky @epa anti fossil fuel regulations that will have no tangible impact on the #climate
The Buck Stops With President Obama If 5 Million People Are Without Health Care Insurance On January 1, 2014
Warm periods during the past, like the MWP and the 1930's completely wreck the global warming narrative - so NASA puts a lot of effort into erasing the 1930's, while Mann takes down the MWP. The work NASA is doing to corrupt the Vestmannaeyja, Iceland temperature record is nearly as impressive as the work they are doing at Reykjavik.
Obama Takes 'War on Coal' Global
The Treasury Department said Tuesday it is taking steps to cut U.S. support for coal-fired power plants worldwide in a move to combat global warming.
Hopefully he can protect the climate half as well as he protected the Benghazi embassy personnel.